Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rob Hanes Adventures among "1000 Comic Books You Must Read"

I was planning to buy it eventually, but what finally compelled me to recently purchase Tony Isabella's 1000 Comic Books You Must Read was the fact that a friend mentioned to me that Rob Hanes Adventures #10 is included in the book, along with a scan of the cover!

I have never met Isabella personally, but as anyone who reads the pull quotes at my website and on my comics knows, he has been a long-time reader and supporter of my series. It's truly an honor to be included in the book.

Isabella writes a regular review column called "Tony's Tips" in the Comics Buyer’s Guide and a long-time comics writer.

Whether or not you read the comics suggested in the book, 1000 Comic Books You Must Read is on its own a fun and entertaining read that covers the whole history of the comics medium. You can find it at the publisher's website at a great price and I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

markfdavis said...

Nice to be included on Tony's must read list!

markfdavis said...

Nice to be included on Tony's must read list!