For Immediate Release
|New bookmarks for the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con|
Reynaldo and his WCG Comics imprint will be at Booth K1 in the Small Press Area, a location he's held for several years.
The 2018 show promises to be especially memorable for Reynaldo—perhaps in recognition of his longevity as an exhibitor and indy publisher, he is a Special Guest at this year’s Comic-Con!
Highlights for Reynaldo's' appearance at the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con include:
|Issue 19 will be released at the|
2018 San Diego Comic-Con
- A spotlight panel on Reynaldo, entitled “Adventures in Self-Publishing,” where he will speak about his work and experiences and insights as a longtime self-publisher, on Thursday, July 19, 12:30–1:30 pm, in Room 4. He will be joined by moderator Barry Gregory, CEO, Ka-Blam Digital Printing. Attendees will receive a free sample issue and other souvenir items.
- A new issue of Rob Hanes Adventures (#19) will debut at the show, featuring a new direction for the series inspired by current events, as announced earlier.
- A new trade paperback, Rob Hanes Adventures, Vol. 2, collecting issues 5–8 of the series, as announced earlier.
- Also available at the booth will be pin buttons and a new collectible bookmark debuting at the show.
Reynaldo will also be posting on social media throughout the show on Twitter at @randywcgcomics and Facebook.
# # #
Other recent press releases from WCG Comics related to the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con:
- Tackling The Era Of Fake News In Rob Hanes Adventures! (July 2, 2018) – Announcement of the release of Rob Hanes Adventures #19
- New Rob Hanes Adventures Trade Paperback Collection Coming this Summer (June 26, 2018) - Announcement of the release of Rob Hanes Adventures, Vol. 2 trade paperback
- Spotlight Panel at 2018 San Diego Comic-Con Confirmed (July 5, 2018) - Announcement of spotlight panel on Randy Reynaldo
|Reynaldo's work first appeared in zine format.|
|2015 San Diego Comic-Con|
2017 San Diego Comic-Con
|1993 San Diego Comic-Con – Debut of Small Press Area|