Pages

Monday, June 27, 2022

Podcast Interview and YouTube Review

It was a great honor to be a guest on Geoff Grogan's comics podcast, which recently posted! 

We talk about Rob Hanes Adventures, how I got my start doing my own comics in junior high school, entering the small press and getting into self-publishing; as well as my influences and appreciation for the history of comics, and my work process.

Thanks to Geoff for a great conversation, as well as his appreciation and in-depth knowledge of my so-called comics career and of my series, Rob Hanes Adventures! Now available on Apple podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music and Pandora--and geoffgrogan.com!

The direct link is https://geoffgcomics.podbean.com/e/randy-reynaldo — using this link on a web browser will take you straight to the interview; from a mobile device, you may be prompted to open or download a podcast app.



In addition, issue 22 was one of several comics featured in episode 20 of Steve Keeter and Larned Justin’s Talking Small Press Comics, released on June 7. Rob Hanes Adventures is mentioned at the 8:23 mark and is cued up in the link. 


No comments: