Sunday, July 13, 2008
As mentioned in my previous blog, I decided to create a new banner for my booth, which I had printed at Sugar House Banners (which I am happy to recommend).
The banner arrived a few days ago and, as a dry run prior to the show, I put it together in my living room this evening. It came out fairly nicely if I do say so myself—I'm very pleased with the final product. Compared with my previous booth displays (which I have included below for comparison), this was easy and quick to put together. Better yet, for the most part I was able to build the stand for the new banner using pieces from an earlier booth display! As you can see, the booth is not full length like the previous one. I realized no one could see it to the floor anyway. In addition to being the easiest to put together, it also has the smallest "footprint" of the booths I've used over the years. (By the way, you can glimpse my studio loft in the upper left hand corner of the photo.)
It looks like I'm good to go!
Shot of booth from 2007:
Shot of booth used in 2006 and earlier: