Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

SEE YOU IN SAN DIEGO!

WCG Comics: Booth S14 in the Small Press Pavilion
(off of Aisle 1400, Exhibition Hall B1/B2)


Geekdom's biggest party begins July 24 and WCG Comics will be there for its 11th appearance as an official exhibitor (and something like the 25th+ time as a member of the hoi polloi).

In cased you've missed my stab at a stealth campaign about my appearance, you'll find the WCG Comics booth among the sea of exhibitors in Booth S14 in the Small Press Pavilion on the main convention floor (off of Aisle 1400, Exhibition Hall B1/B2, against the west wall).

Come by and say hi, hang out, meet my family, pick up the latest issue of Rob Hanes Adventures, and find out what's up next for the House of WCG.

If you can't make it, check back, I may be able to post a blog or two from the convention. I'll definitely have my usual report with photos after the show!

Otherwise, see you there!

No comments: