Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Happy Holidays from WCG Comics

A group shot of some of the supporting cast for my series, Rob Hanes Adventures


Standing in back from left to right: Gabriel Evans Girard, director of Justice International (JI), New York; Abner McKenna, Rob's partner; Nicolai Korda, international crimelord; Anthony Cromwell, high society outcast; Caroline Wilde Cromwell, Cromwell's long-suffering spouse; Lorelei Thornfield Entwistle, English socialite; Bertram Entwistle, British industrialist; Eugenie, Rob's French girlfriend; Jarret Cox, Rob's CIA handler; Suzette Brice, art thief; Lady Vory, crimelord; Rudolf Prufrock, leader of the Patriot Boys movement.

Seated from left to right: Julianne Love, secretary at JI; Clemson, right hand man to Nicolai Korda; Isabelle Corbeil, French intelligence agent; and the two Lady Agathas, Lorelei Thornfield's aunts.

Who’d have thunk we’d have yet nearly another year of COVID lockdown and safety protocols. I hope everyone has remained healthy and safe.

As for myself, I’ve been productive—Rob Hanes Adventures #22, a throwback to World War II issue, was released in time for Comic-Con@Home back back in July and I’m well along on issue 23.

Speaking of Comic-Con, I exhibited at the in-person San Diego Comic-Con Special Edition over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. It was a last-minute decision and I’m glad I made it. It was a smaller, more laid back show that felt like a throwback to the Comic-Cons of yesteryear. Planning has started for SDCC 2022 in July and I plan to be there as well.

Anyway, with the holidays upon us, I hope you’ll consider the gift of a Rob Hanes Adventures comic-book or trade paperback collection! Check out our webstore for details.

Well, here’s to a better 2022….best wishes for a happy and safe holiday season and new year!

No comments: